This year’s event will be at the Irwindale Event Center located off of the 605 Fwy (in between the 210 & 10 Fwy) in the city if Irwindale CA.
Started in 1999, Dubfest was created to gauge public reaction and support for an exclusive Volkswagen and Audi car show. 15 years later, it has grown to support all the Volkswagen brands including Porsche, Seat, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti & Ducati. From the unique & exclusive vehicles on display, awards, entertainment, vendors, exclusives, releases, prizes to the national media coverage and motorsports (where applicable), our goal is to create a Volkswagen brand automotive environment where people can socialize, educate and share common interests with one another.
There is a great day worth of things to do and see at Dubfest Car Show.
- Participate or just view rows of tricked out, oem, unique and vintage Volkswagen brand show cars.
- Grab some cool gear at the Volkswagen trailer and great deals from all vendors on site.
- Get a hold of raffle tickets for a chance to win some great prizes.
- Listen to some great music provided by the infamous 97.1 AMP Radio and take part in their contests.
- Hang out with old friends and make some new ones.
- More coming soon!
This will allow anyone with a Volkswagen brand car to park in the show grounds and be apart of the show ground festivities, but not be judged. This is a great opportunity for friends and clubs to park together.
General Admission starts at 11am and ends at 5pm.
- Vendor setup at 7am -10am.
- Admission for Pre-Registered & Paid participants (Show & Display) starts at 8:30am & closes at 10:45am.
- Admission for day-of registration / participants (Show & Display) starts at 9am and closes at 10:45am.
- Admission for Swap Spots starts at 8am – 10:30am.
Yes. If the entire group has already Tickets & Show Registration, than they must arrive together and will be parked together. If one or more of the group/car club needs to pay the morning of the show, than the car club/group will need to wait until all members are through to unite and be parked together.
Yes. Pets are allowed however it is mandatory they are kept on a leash at all times.
Dubfest Car Show will happen rain or shine.
There are only two options to sell product or services at Dubfest Car Show.
- You can become an official vendor which will allow you to set up a booth in the vendor row. Please contact us for details.
- Take advantage of our Swap Spot for $20.00 which will allow you to sell only used products in a dedicated section.
- Details: (1) 10×15′ Space (1) General Admission Ticket (1) Display Vehicle in the space provided.
- Note: Sales of used automotive items Only! Floor covering (tarps) are required for all powertrain, suspension & brake parts. Drain all Fluids!
General admission is $15.00 per person online and $20.00 on the day at the gate (cash only).
- Children ages 15 and under are free.
- Parking is included with the general admission ticket purchase.
Raffle Tickets are $3.00 each or 8 for $20.00.
- You must be available in person to receive the winning item or it will be re-raffled.
- Please contact the company offering the raffle item to obtain it if it is not available at the show or if a gift certificate is won.
- We are not responsible for the raffle item’s condition, warranty or delivery.
- We will assist in retrieving the raffle item and the good faith of the company’s promise to deliver the item won.
We do not offer any refunds. All sales are final!
The Courtyard by Marriott in Monrovia as the official host hotel for the Irwindale Event Center.
- You Must Mention Irwindale Event Center at the time of booking to receive your discounted rate.
- Address & Contact Details:
- 700 West Huntington Drive, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Phone: (626) 357-5211
- Online Reservation Link